Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I reset the mileage counter and "change oil soon

How do I reset the...
How do I reset the mileage counter and "change oil soon light",back to 0 miles and unlit?
How can I get a "diesel supplement " for my F350? Ford doesn't have it.
What weight synthetic oil should be used for my diesel truck? New England in winter?
Thanks
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/8/2017
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician
Hi my name is***** need the year and engine size to help you out.
Jaybird61