Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2013 ford f150 ranch with a 700w and I am not

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 ford f150 king ranch with a 700w and I am not satisfied with the quality with the sound. what can I do to improve it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked the system and subwolfer

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 9 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

You can replace the system and add better speakers and an amp if you want subs. Another option is better speakers alone. If you do a complete system replace, I would leave that to an audio shop. This trucks radio is not just as simple as pull it out of the dash and replace it. It uses alot of modules and it is tough to make all other systems still work with aftermarket like the steering controls and SYNC.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris