Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have an 03 crown Victorian old police car all lights work…

Customer Question
Have an 03 crown...

Have an 03 crown Victorian old police car all lights work except the park lights or running lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Park lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 Ford?

Crown vic

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Been on going took to mechanic worked for about 6 months now they are out again going to try myself this time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
11/7/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Start first with checking the fuses F2-21 and F2-23 located in the interior fuse panel and post back with your results and we can work from there.