Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Are you able to provide quick help for engine not turning…

Customer Question
Hi, are you able...

Hi, are you able to provide quick help for engine not turning over?

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the engine spark at all? Is there a trouble code or is your "check engine light" on?

Thanks- none of the above, it appears that the engine is trying to start but not as though there is no fuel but there is

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2005 focus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Never had any issues before, went out to the car to leave for work and it will not start, have tried presssing/resetting the fuel disengage switch in the passenger door.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks for your help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/6/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you know how to check the fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris