Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Its Transmission failed, 1,100 miles. Is this a lemon? Why…

Customer Question
Its Transmission failed, 1,100...

Its Transmission failed, 1,100 miles. Is this a lemon? Why won't replace the Transmission with new one?

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

Ford performed the initial service at 600 miles in February 2017.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 600?

The

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 600 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Was brought in December 2016. I took it to the Ford Dealer..Two days ago when Dash light appeared.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

If the dealer installed an other than new transmission should expect a new warranty

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
10/29/2017
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 8 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello,w hat kind of year, make and model is this Ford? What has happened, It wont move in any gear and now a dealer wants to rebuild it?