Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you replace a missing mirror on FORD2014 E140. Mirror…

How do you replace...

How do you replace a missing mirror on FORD2014 E140 . Mirror fell out.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just ordered the mirror. Do myself if possible.

10/28/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, you did not specify if yours has Aero or Trailer tow mirror so I have attached directions for both.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric,
It is a A150 2014. Standard mirror.

hello?

The top mirror is the closet
It has a small mirror built into the top right hand side.

align the mirror with the mirror housing and while holding the back of the mirror housing, press the mirror in place until you hear a click

Thanks very much, Eric,
Have a great day.
Jeff
I have it fixed. Thanks for your help. Bye.

you are welcome

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager