Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a diagram for a 2014 Ford Edge 54 pin APIM harness.

Preferably an SEL that had...
I need a diagram for a 2014 Ford Edge 54 pin APIM harness. Preferably an SEL that had factory my Ford touch.
10/22/2017
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Use this diagram https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4mbdsp47nu19nb/apim.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hi Moose,Thanks for the quick reply. Can you confirm this diagram is for the APIM layout with an Edge that has 8" My Ford Touch screen?

There is only one diagram and it covers all radio options for the Edge and MKX. Ford does not change the connector views when a vehicle has X or Y accessory, they include all possible wires that could be there.

Thanks for confirming. I appreciate the diagram.

You are welcome, thanks for rating my response once you do so.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hi moose,I made a mistake. I actually need the diagram for the C2383 APIM diagram. I already have a diagram for the C3342. Please help.
Thanks moose. Exactly what I needed.

Super

Hi Chris,Could you possibly tell me what all is involved to remove an instrument cluster from a 2014 Edge?Thanks

I can but since it is a new question I have to do so in a new opened question or through a premium service. Sending that offer now.