Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I tried few times according to your attachment for ford

reset of the immobilizer procedure...
I tried few times according to your attachment for ford reset of the immobilizer procedure. but it did not work. need further assistant.Thanks
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/19/2017
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** can I help you?

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
I tried few times according to your attachment for ford reset of the immobilizer procedure. but it did not work. need further assistant.
Phone call session started