Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My automatic disarm was engaged and I'm trying to figure out…

Customer Question
My automatic disarm was...

My automatic disarm was engaged and I'm trying to figure out how to reset it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that's the only problem

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Ford
10/18/2017
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 9 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Year and model of the Ford? Can you define the question a little bit? You wrote that the auto disarm is engaged and you are trying to disable it. Can you define more on what you are trying to do?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy