Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm open the switch but the clock looks like low power

Customer Question
Ok I'm open the switch...
Ok I'm open the switch but the clock looks like low power
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
Is like voltage drop
Hi
10/13/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can you go into more detail, what you provided here is just not enough to help you.