Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just replaced the purge valve in my 2011 Ford Edge SEL,

Customer Question
because the service engine light...
I just replaced the purge valve in my 2011 Ford Edge SEL, because the service engine light was on and Auto Zone ran their test and it said that was the problem. We replaced it, and the light is still on. Also, my backup camera is unavailable how can I fix that
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
We just unplugged the battery and the service engine light is off, but the camera is still unavailable
Also, we thought the brakes were shot, we went to change them and the rotors, and they were fine. The car was squeaking and rattling when braking and beginning movement.
10/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 10 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

what was the code?

The code for what? The purge valve? That's all set the service engine light went off. What about the other issues any ideas?

i need the actual code there are several codes related to the purge valve and evap system the code will start with a P can you supply me that info so i can try and help?