Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My radio says low battery and my car just shut off. And my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My radio...

Second opinion] My radio says low battery and my car just shut off. And my lights

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the battery? And have you tested it with a voltmeter?

My battery is new. Just bought it a week ago.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2006 ford focus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just had a new alternator put in. And now it seems that its failing again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Do you own a volt meter so we can do some testing?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician