Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I locked my Ford Fusion key in the trunk of my car and don't…

Customer Question
Hi. I locked...

Hi. I locked my Ford Fusion key in the trunk of my car and don't remember my securicode. Short of calling a tow-truck or something like that, is there any way for me to retrieve my securicode?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

Car has over 30,000 miles, and this is the first time that I've done it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fusion?

It's a 2013 or 2014, I think. Is there a number at Ford that I can call to help? Just went and looked at it. It's a 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

The only key fob for the car is locked in the trunk. I do not remember the securicode.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car is locked, too.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/3/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Do you still need help with this ?

No.
The need for help was required when I submitted this earlier. I do not need nor want the assistance now.

well ok, have a great day !!!!

Ron, ASE Certified Technician