Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Horn blows wjen you lock the doors. No stRtef about a month…

Customer Question
horn blows wjen you...

horn blows wjen you lock the doors

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it your first time dealing with this issue?

No stRtef about a month ago says right passenger door is open

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Will try. just leave the doors unlocked

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that. also the when you push the butto n to see how car is operating won't show milage or nothing because the door

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
10/3/2017
Ford Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 10 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

I attached 2 docs for you to review and try. if neither of these work, then there is a faulty in the system that needs to be found with a scan tool.

Ignore the PCM replacement section, just move through it on the one doc. Scroll down to Ford on the ALARM doc after doing the first parts.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.