Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 F-350 Superduty 6.7 Powerstroke. all of a

Customer Question
hi there. i have a...
hi there. i have a 2012 F-350 Superduty 6.7 Powerstroke. all of a sudden as i was going up a steep hill i had no power other than 6th gear. thought it might be tranny. but then i noticed several things ...my shifter gear light was off as well as my led lights that tells me what gear im in, my tow hall light, tranny temp guage wont register, back up camera screen, back up sensors. everything points to electrical to the tranny and transfer case but i have checked related fuses on main fuse box under the hood ...aqnd the weirdest thing is ...... it will only start my i apply pressure to the brake .. PRND all work M21 do not..im not a mechanic but stumped ???
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 day by:
10/4/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Have you had it scanned to see if these events are storing trouble codes?

Are you planning the diagnose and fix yourself?