Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

IT JUST STARTED WHEN STARTING FROM A STOP IT SHIFTS HARD RPM…

Customer Question
IT JUST STARTED WHEN...

IT JUST STARTED WHEN STARTING FROM A STOP IT SHIFTS HARD RPM GO UP THEN IT DRIVES FINE

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

ORINGINAL TRANS NO LEAKING

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2008 FORD ESCAPE 135000 MILES

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

NO I BROUGHT IT TO A TRANS SHOP WAITING FOR INFO

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I HAD DID SOME RESESRCH AN READ THAT THE SELINOD PACK SOME TIME NEEDS REPACING. LOOKING FOR RECOMENDATIONS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
10/2/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Did this result on warning lights coming on?

Which shift seemed to have the issues?