Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you have to drill out the old ign to remove it after the…

Customer Question
Do you have to...

Do you have to drill out the old ign to remove it after the pin is drilled 94 f150

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Steering wheel seems like it has pressure on it when shut off but fine when running

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
10/2/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

If the lock pin is drilled out then no more drilling is needed, the ignition cylinder should then be able to just pull out and free of the steering column.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris