Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My odometer, speed and gas gauges and blinkers are not

Customer Question
My odometer, speed and...

My odometer, speed and gas gauges and blinkers are not working everything else is fine I have a 2005 montego

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Not gas hog and starts like a charm

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montego yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing I am trying to get an idea of what the issue is I always like to know the possibilities before I go to the mechanic just like I like to do with a dr

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Your instrument cluster going bad for most of your concerns. Your turn signals will end up being the smart junction box or multifunction switch. Now this is based on you and I having not done any diagnostics.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris