Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Accidently turned on my key. No but remote battery went dead…

Customer Question
Accidently turned on my...

Accidently turned on my key

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

No but remote battery went dead put in new battery wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2015 f250 gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

New battery in key was scrolling through menu and acc. turned on my key

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No unlocked door with spare disconnect battery to shut off alarm

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
10/1/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Do or did you have 2 working keys prior to doing the my key programming?

Is the theft light on and flashing with the key in the run position?