Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was talking to you about the traction control coming on…

Customer Question
Hey dan, i was talking...
Hey dan, i was talking to you about the traction control coming on after i replaced the wheel bearing. And wasnt sure if the axle was bad also. I put the old bearing back in. It drove here just fine, just a noisy bearing. Now tcs is activating with old bearing in also. When on jack stands, in drive back wheels turn fine. Fronts dont, tap the gas amd has a violent bang ( shakes the car) then front tires turn. If i remove abs fuses, it disables awd and doesnt activate tcs. Could it be brake related
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello again. Do you have a scan tool to monitor wheel sped sensor data? This is the traction control system activating and removing the abs fuse also disables the traction control.