Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Are you still available to continue on the 2004 Ford Taurus…

Customer Question
Are you still available to...
Are you still available to continue on the 2004 Ford Taurus Wagon?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

What concern are you having so I can see if I can help?