Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Same as above only I need to know what the wire # 904 Light…

Customer Question
Same as above only...

Same as above only I need to know what the wire # 904 Light green and Red is for and is it a hot wire too or a ground wire?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No same prob as above

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/28/2017
Ford Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Whatever you are referencing doesnt show on my end, so I need to know the year, make, model, engine size. I also need to know where this wire is at or goes to

cancel please and refund my money ! the lady I was chatting with said I needed to pay a $5.00 fee not $28.00 and did not tell me you could not see the question I was referring too !
Just a Refund Please