Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the control sensor located on my 2006 ford

Customer Question
Where is the control...

Where is the control sensor located on my 2006 ford freestyle all other parts check out ok fan-relays-fuse but it will not kick on but last night when I was done working on it and ready to roll it over a hill I plugged the fan wire back in walked away and it started running and then would not shut off so what i'm thinking it has to be that sensor.

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

Yep

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Freestyle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have checked the fans fuses and relays and all are good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/28/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you looking for the Engine coolant temp sensor?

What size engine is your, is this the 3.0?