Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When warm up won't shift. 2008 ud 1400 truck. Right. Nothing…

Customer Question
When warm up won't...

When warm up won't shift

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2008 ud 1400 truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Right

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/28/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Can I get the vin#?