Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

08mustang gt blower motor stops and starts while driving. No…

08mustang gt blower motor...

08mustang gt blower motor stops and starts while driving

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

No at any time

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your GT?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GT yourself? What have you tried so far?

Battery good , good lights a/c blower motor stops and starts

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Could it be the ground .

9/28/2017
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

You are now connected with a mechanic.

I am very sorry you're having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

• I don't know your skill level or background.
  • I also don't know the vehicle's history other than what you have and provide me with here on this page.
  • Please keep in mind, I cannot see the vehicle and I am not there to run the tests and check things as needed. My answers are solely based on the information you provide me with.
  • If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please request a phone call on your end and will call you right away.
  • If you don't understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.
  • Please understand that I am here to help.

Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses?

No problem with batter are headlights just blower motor on a/c stops and starts 08 mustang :-/.

Thank you for that information, sir.

Are you looking for some possible causes?

AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN
Phone call session started
AMEDEE
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN