Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have2013 ford turus hard to turn

Customer Question
Hi i have2013 ford...

Hi i have2013 ford turus hard to turn

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/27/2017
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 10 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Does the steering make any noises when trying to turn at all?

Has anything been checked, tested or replaced to try and locate or repair this fault at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete

hi there is no noises when turn
I do computer test and rest the system but nothing happen

I apologize for the delay

Are any codes set in any computer at all with this issue here?

Let me know,thanks Pete

no nothing

What liter engine is in your model here?