Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Both keys are locked in the car and don't know the key pad…

Customer Question
Both keys are locked...

Both keys are locked in the car and don't know the key pad number

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

80000 no I usually have the spare key at home I have never used the keypad and so I don't have the number (which is in the love box) memorized

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2014 ford f150

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just need it unlocked to get the keys

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No nothing is wrong with it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/27/2017
Ford Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Your options are to wedge top of door open enough to use a hanger or some other type of rod to hit the unlock button, pay dealer around $100 to make a key, or pay locksmith around $80 to come unlock here. Here is a video of rod/wedge idea which you can do yourself. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I36M4jaPXpg