Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Brake lights stay on all other lights are out and its not…

Customer Question
Brake lights stay on...

Brake lights stay on all other lights are out and its not the brake light switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

Just replaced all brakes and fluid is full

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Explorer XLT

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/26/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

is the 3rd brake light on as well?