Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 7.3 is lost at a machine shop I need to get serial # for…

Customer Question
my 7.3 is lost at...
my 7.3 is lost at a machine shop I need to get serial # for block Vin # is1ftsw31f2xeb76864
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
valve cover sticker # je oo2 dn (###) ###-####
9/26/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

The vehicle is to old to go back that far on an oasis report.