Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Well, my 99 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L engine will start up fine…

Well, my 99 Ford...

Well, my 99 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L engine will start up fine then it, the engine shacks, then shut off, but it will start right back up. A few days ago I was driving it. at the light, it shut off when I press the gas pedal. but it started right back up. I heard a ticking sound coming from the area where the fuel injectors where it was kind of loud to hear without a screw driver . I check the fuel pressure it was at 30 while engine running and then the regulator was good. The manual say then fuel injectors ohms are to be between 13.5 to 19 ohms, but when I check them they were all around 11.4 I'm still not sure what's wrong, should I change them are not or the fuel pump

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the vehicle? And when was it last serviced?

120,213

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

9/26/2017
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Do you have the check engine light on?

Gunvir Singh
No I do not
Phone call session started

I just called and no answer. Are you there?

i can't hear you on the phone