Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I bought a 2006 F 250. All the fuses and relays are missing…

I bought a 2006...

I bought a 2006 F 250. All the fuses and relays are missing from the fuse box under the hood. I am looking for a diagram that tells me what fuses and relays I need to buy.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not at this time

9/26/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

What size engine are you running in your 2006 please?

5.4L
I need a diagram of fuse boxed with amps for the fuses and relays marked
I also need to know if the fuses are standard blade or mini blade.

Okay thank you for that , I have enclosed the under hood BJB fuse panel in the links below. The first link shows fuse and relay locations and the second link shows the fuse circuits. You will usually have a mixture of the small minis and the larger fuses

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlt6mjwg0ckhr4e/BJB%20Sep%2025.pdf?dl=0

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Thank you for your time.