Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

GETTING PO204F AND PO20BA FORD TOLD CUSTOMER THE TRUCK IS…

Customer Question
GETTING PO204F AND PO20BA...

GETTING PO204F AND PO20BA FORD TOLD CUSTOMER THE TRUCK IS OUT OF WARRANTY 22,000 MILES

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2015 FORD TRANSIT 3500 HD 3.2 DSL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Transit yourself? What have you tried so far?

I AM A REPAIR SHOP WE HAVE DONE A BG DEF CLEANING SERVICE AND CHANGED THE OIL THE PO20BA WILL CLEAR BUT PO204F COMES BACK ON RIGHT AWAY

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

TODAY

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/25/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Why was the vehicle out of warranty?

comercial truck is what they told him

The Ford warranty is the same for personal or commercial use. He needs to go to another dealer.

Are you sure those code numbers are right, they are to long?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris