Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Looking for the P/N of the male plug to mate to WPT-296. I'm…

Customer Question
Looking for the P/N...

Looking for the P/N of the male plug to mate to WPT-296

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I'm trying to wire in the overhead console in a 2000 F-250, but the plug in rt sidewall is different than the new harness.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/25/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Is this the connector part number you are trying to find?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ir9qhxmnmcfnb7l/222.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mw9jwil2ou5h3sr/2221.png?dl=0

It is listed as C222, but the stock plug is 10 cavity, new one is 16 cavity
sorry, new plug is 14 cavity
Hooking into wire harness P/N 3C3T-17C712-P2609BB
The connector on the harness is female, and I need the mating female inline connector to make the connections
male inline connector to make the connections

Give me some time to try and find this.

ok.ill try to upload a pic of the female plig which is id as WPT-296

I am not coming up with anything, is there the option to just splice the wires and not use the connector?

I definatly need a connector inline so It can be separated if need be

I will opt out and let another search, best of luck.

OK