Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was driving it and turn sharp and a curve and it shut off…

Customer Question
I was driving it...

I was driving it and turn sharp and a curve and it shut off it turns over but won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes they are good it's like it's not getting no fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2002 Mustang GT the 4-6 in it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang GT yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing it myself tried resetting the computer checked out the fuel shutoff it's in the trunk it looks good checked all the fuses they look good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's like the theft light is blinking more than what it used to

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/25/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Do you know how to check fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

Key in the run position is the check engine light on and the theft light off?

I know how to check all that and the check engine light goes off but the theft light stays on blinking at a light blink and then pause and then blink three or four times and then it repeats the cycle again all I was doing was pulling in my driveway and whenever I turned into the driveway real Sharp that's when it died and then it wouldn't start back I tried rolling it off cuz it's a 5-speed but it still wouldn't do nothing it would turn over but not start up I don't have no kind of fuel coming out of my fuel rails and I checked my fuel shut off and it seems to be okay

When the theft light flashes, is it fast like 3 times a second, with the key in the run position?

Any aftermarket electronics on this vehicle?

flashing fast 3 time