Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

95 F-250 brake pedal doesn't return to the top. I will be…

Customer Question
95 F-250 brake pedal...

95 F-250 brake pedal doesn't return to the top.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I will be doing the repair.So far, I have lubricated the pedal ass'y and looked it over. All seems to be as it should be, but the pedal doesn't return like it should.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Do the brakes work correct though?

How far from the top is it returning?

Which engine?

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris