Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2003 expedition 4x4 does not worki found no power…

Customer Question
I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 expedition 4x4 does not worki found no power to the 4x4 switch in cab # 23 fuse is good no power looking for the 4x4 module the only module i found is the body module on the r/s kick panel help me

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

No power at all the 4x4 lite on dash was flashing for a mounth i disconnecded the battery and now no flash and no power

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes somebody tell me to check 4x4 module but i can not find it

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Ford
9/24/2017
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 12 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what liter engine is in your model here?

Let me know,thanks Pete