Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2001 ranger 4wd. .the front brakes after even

Customer Question
I have a 2001...

I have a 2001 ranger 4wd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?

.the front brakes after even driving a couple of miles get really hot. like up to 360 degrees.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?

Changed the master cylinder, both rotors, calipers

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Hoses and all lines to no avail.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/24/2017
Ford Mechanic: davehop, Ford Technician replied 10 months ago
davehop
davehop, Ford Technician
Hello and welcome to JA.... exactly what is happening with your vehicle...does it have a brake pull...are the front brakes locking up...is the ABS warning light on?
Are you still in need of assistance?