Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just got an used 2014 Focus Titanium from dealer today…

Customer Question
I just got an...

I just got an used 2014 Focus Titanium from dealer today everything was great but tonight I cant ignite my car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

It told me that No Key Detected + Transport Mode Active (on the screen)

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

It just happened tonight 1 hour ago and i tried many many times

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/24/2017
Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 11 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

do you have a second key? have you had the TCM update performed yet?

Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 10 months ago

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue
If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.
A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated
If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue
Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)
Thank You
John S