Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can't read mileage but speed odometer works, numbers won't…

Customer Question
Can't read mileage but...

Can't read mileage but speed odometer works, numbers won't show for our 2005 freestar ford van

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Freestar yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Was told dyo was burn out in the cluster

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 10 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

does the dimmer switch function to brighten and dim the dash lights?

please give me an answer. don't want to talk on phone. already costing $ 36.00 and still no answer

then the lcd in the instrument cluster is burned out...you can pull the cluster and send it to a repair facility to get rebuilt or purchase a used one on www.car-part.com ebay or a local salvage yard