Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Got a problem with the transmission.? Some times while

Customer Question
Got a problem with...

Got a problem with the transmission. ? Some times while driving the drive sign goes off and looks like car looses power but still drivable. Once turn off the car and start engine everything is normal again

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Looks like head light is ok ..coz its auto mode

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well tried with the mechanic .he said do transmission service and see ..or have to change transmission. But car has run only 110000kms

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there anyway I can fix itother than changing transmission

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/23/2017
Ford Mechanic: Fix It Man, Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Fix It Man
Fix It Man, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you tell me what model your Ford is?