Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2004 mustang and was wiring some lights and every…

Customer Question
I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 mustang and was wiring some lights and every thing went dead but the thief light is flashing. What can I do to fix this?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Just the thief light is flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am... Leaving the key on and removing the battery cables.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 11 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

It is possible you have blown a fuse. Have you checked the fuses under the hood and inside the car?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.