Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No power to the fuel pump. Consistent. It was running fine,

Customer Question
No power to the...

No power to the fuel pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistent. It was running fine, then just would not start. I changed the relay, I checked power at the pump - still no power

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

1999 crown victoria

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Crown Victoria yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed Fuel Pump relay and checked the fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was running fine before. I stopped at a store, would not start. Now no power to the fuel pump

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 10 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you hear the fuel pump relay click when you try to start?