Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

For flat towing a ford focus what is the best way to

Customer Question
For flat towing...

For flat towing a ford focus what is the best way to disconnect the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

What is the best way to disconnect the battery for flat towing a 2016 ford focus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

I will be setting up for towing myself after all the necessary work has been done by a ford mechanic

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/21/2017
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 11 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this the electric engine model or what liter engine is in your model?

Let me know,thanks Pete