Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

This is regarding a 2010 Ford Ranger Sport, I just replaced…

This is regarding a 2010...
This is regarding a 2010 Ford Ranger Sport, I just replaced the spark plugs with champion ones, now my truck idles rough, shakes and makes click clack sort of sound, what could be wrong ??? thanks
I don't think it's a UK Ford but Canadian wasn't listed so idk !
9/21/2017
Mastertechuk
Mastertechuk, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin recheck connections on the spark plugs its common for them not to seat correctly giving a missfire

Do you think that I should of used Motorcrafts spark plugs instead of Champion ones ? thanks

Motorcraft are better than champion thats for sure however if the plugs are correct they should still work

Mastertechuk
Mastertechuk, Auto Mechanic