Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How much does it cost to replace a serpentine belt on a 2002…

Customer Question
How much does it...

How much does it cost to replace a serpentine belt on a 2002 Ford Taurus?

Mechanic's Assistant: What shape is the serpentine belt in? Is it cracked, shiny, or frayed? And have you ever replaced one?

It is shiny and slipped off, the car is not driveable

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I want to find a mechanic to fix it in the Yorba Linda, CA 92887 area

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that is all is wrong

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/20/2017
Ford Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

Which engine do you have? The U code 3.0 or the S code?

If you don't know please post your VIN

Thank you George. I found an answer sorry for the trouble

Thanks for letting me know, it is not more than $100 so please let me know if you have questions in the future.

Thank you George Apprrciate your help. I will keep this info if in future I need any help

Always glad to help. Please let us know