Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I BOUGHT A NEW 2016 F250 SUPER DUTY EXTENDED CAB WITH A

Customer Question
I BOUGHT A NEW...

I BOUGHT A NEW 2016 F250 SUPER DUTY EXTENDED CAB WITH A SERVICE BOX AND THE REAR SUSPENSION BOTTOMS OUT OVER BUMPS IN THE ROAD

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

NO

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F-250 Super Duty yourself? What have you tried so far?

DEALERSHIP WANT HELP NOW ITS OUT OF WARRANTY

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

REPLACED SPRINGS WITH 350 SPRINGS AND REPLACED SHOCKS WITH GAS CHARGED SHOCKS

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/20/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Guesstimate on how much the box and cargo weighs?

Diesel, 4x4, which cab, short/long wheelbase?

These bumps are they large bumps or potholes and does this occur at city or highway speeds?

Are you no longer needing help?

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 12 months ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris