Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

95 bronco... electric tailgate window... rolled it down, now…

Customer Question
'95 bronco... electric tailgate...

'95 bronco... electric tailgate window... rolled it down, now it won't go back up

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Bronco yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I'm trying to fix it myself... it's 11:25p and going to be raining soon...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have checked all fuses- good; have pressed up against drivers side of tailgate and tried to get sensor to trip- nothing; that's where I'm at

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

Tailgate window

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
9/20/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Can you hear the window trying to move or is it silent?

Thanks, ***** ***** I think I got it... it's a problem with the latch and tailgate door sensor

OKay, keep in touch if needed.