Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Spray on the windshield from under hood, Ford Taurus 2009,

Customer Question
Spray on the windshield...

Spray on the windshield from under hood

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Ford Taurus 2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

No just need to know who to go to to get it fixed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The speedometer is half lit and the car vents hot air sometimes when the heater is not on. The car has over 110 thousand miles on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The speedometer it's on the right hand side of the dash board

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Ford
9/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you able to determine what type of fluid it is that is leaking ?