Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My ex decided to keep all,of my keys except the spare one i…

Customer Question
My ex decided to...

My ex decided to keep all,of my keys except the spare one i had made none of the police can get it from her so with my spare i can unlock the ignition but because its not a chipped spare my truck,wont start thats tge only vehicle i have and after like 7 months now i need to bipass this antitheft crap,to use my truck they want $380 to come hive me a chipped key and program it. Can you help,me

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your EX? Are you fixing your EX yourself? What have you tried so far?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ford ranger

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
9/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, I need to get the vin number to pull the schematics to see how it can be bypassed