Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2013 C MAX 12V BATTERY KEEPS GOING DEAD/35000 MI ON CAR, I…

Customer Question
2013 C MAX 12V...

2013 C MAX 12V BATTERY KEEPS GOING DEAD/35000 MI ON CAR

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

I REPLACED IT/WHEN IT WAS NEW IT HAPPEND TWICE/FORD COULD'N FIND THE PROBLUM

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 Ford?

ENERGI

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

REPLACED THE BATTERY IT WAS 4 YEAR OLD

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
9/19/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Do you own a digital volt meter so we can do a draw test?